Monday, June 8, 2020

A Flawless Branding Design For You











About:

My name is Maria Jose. Graphic design is my passion since I'm 18, now I'm 29 :) Since I was 18 I've been in constant learning, university, certified special courses, a lot of self-taught learning but above all a lot of learning from the experience of working independently with clients since I was 21 years old.  Im still learning every day. My experience in fiverr started almost 3 years ago. My best experience with a digital platform, I have been able to work with more than 1000 clients all over the world.

My specialty? Creation of visual identity. Brand creation in general. Logo, stationery, social media, packaging.



The Flawless Branding Pack



2 Proposals for 
  • MAINLOGO
  • VARIATION LOGO
  • BADGE
  • WATERMARK
  • ICON
  • PATTERN
  • COLOR PALETTE
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction 
  • Free Consultation before buying a package-during and after.

  • Unlimited Revisions




  • VERY IMPORTANT

    • Samples of designs or styles you have liked to know exactly what style do you like. Colors, shapes, fonts styles Anything you think can show the styles you like.

Reviews


:

my product was AMAZING!!. The communication was great. I am very happy with the final product I paid for the rushed order and instead of giving her 3 days i gave her 7. i got 2 extension requests. it was alot of $ for the rush so sucked not have it on the original date. but will reccomend! worth it!

:

We loved working with her! So fun and easy and she really had our vision come to life. Thank yo7!!

:

Maria! Was excellent! She communicated with me every step of they way and made sure that everything was perfect! I highly recommend that you use her for your branding needs!

:

Really happy with this. Had a new site and needed someone to give a comprehensive, fully-thought-through visual identity. This totally delivered and would 100% use again.

:

Very Talented lady. Honestly didn't need to do may changes as work was very much spot on from the off set. Thank you for an easy and pleasant experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment