Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Design A Luxury Logo Designs











About:

Hi there

welcome to my Gig

if you are looking for a creative, unique,modern and professional logo design then you are at the right place. I am expert in graphic designing and i will try my best in order to give my clients  100% satisfaction.

My gig offers

   ✔ Free Unlimited revision

   ✔ Luxury and simple and modern logo design type

   ✔ Friendly Conversation

   ✔ ORIGINAL , Creative and Modern Designs

   ✔ Very High Quality Professional Work

   ✔  Very Friendly Customer Service

   ✔ 100% Money Back Guaranteed if you not Satisfied.

   ✔ On Time Delivery

                    

for further queries please drop message

Best Regards:

rifan29

Reviews


:

Rifan went above and beyond to provide me with exactly what I wanted and needed. Not only do I love my new logo but I'm so impressed with Rifan's Design skill and his willingness to accomodate my requests. I was so impressed I immediately ordered another logo for a friend who's logo was also perfect! Thank you so much. I highly recommend this Gig!

:

Rifan was always happy to accomodate our requests and revisions and I absolutely LOVE my logo! I am so happy with the result. Thanks so much. I've never had a designer who has worked so swiftly, efficiently and professionally.

:

Rifan was great to work with and met the brief perfectly

:

Very quick, Better than expected, great communicator

:

Super easy! Loved the first logos sent.




No comments:

Post a Comment