Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Design A Awesome Mascot Logo For Your Company Within 14 Hours











About:

Hello Dear,

I am a professional Graphic designer.I'm a full time graphic designer offering creative logo design service. Professional and Creative Logo design for your business or website You will receive high quality Logo design from my gig.



In my gig, You Will Get:-


  • Very High Quality Ai,Psd,Pdf,jpeg, PNG Logo File.
  • JPG File If you Need.
  • Friendly Customer Service.
  • Unlimited Revisions Until You Satisfy.
  • 100% Money Back Guaranteed if you not Satisfied.
  • On Time Delivery.




NOTE:- if you want any changes in your logo kindly ask for MODIFICATION.





To Place an order, Select your desired package and provide fallowing information.


- Logo Title
- Slogan/Tagline (Optional)
- Business Description


Please note this, I respect my customers and their money and I 
can't make their orders right,if they'll get a refund. Thank you!

Reviews


:

good work for the mony

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment