Thursday, December 19, 2019

Design Sensational Minimalist Logo In 12 Hours











About:

***This Gig is ONLY for Minimal Designs. Please Do Not Place Your Order For Mascot or 3D Logos!***



Your business is an essential tool for your profit. It's important for you to introduce your business to the people who are interested in your product or your services. For a successful business, Its essential to have an elegant and creative Logo Design in order to remain highlighted among your competitors.



I specialize in Modern and Clean Logo designs with being in the creative industry for 9+ years.

I will make sure that your logo conveys your business/service/product presence and has a visual impact on the eyes.



Stuff included:



Unique and High-Quality Logo that will represent your business/service/product

Vector-based designs that will retain the quality when used in large formats like hoardings.

3D Mockups to see your logo in different positions.



Why me?



  • Less than 1 hour response time
  • You will be 100% fully satisfied
  • 100% Money-Back Guaranteed designs
  • You will have full rights
  • On-time Delivery
  • Fully editable files so you can edit it yourself when needed
  • Ai EPS PDF Transparent-PNG JPEG and 3D Mockups
  • Custom made Designs
  • Swift communication


Let's create a Compelling Logo for your business!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nageena is a fantastic seller. The work was neat, professional and promptly done. Far exceeded my expectations. I will definitely recommend to others and look forward to working with him again in the near future.

Seller's Response:

It was really an awesome experience while working with you. Thanks a ton for your interest in our services. Waiting for your next project in the near future. Best of luck! :)

Seller's Response:

The seller was really prompt with his work. He did a good job at providing several options. He was lenient with me making 1 selection and then changing my mind. Overall his service was good and I would recommend him to another buyer.

Seller's Response:

I am glad that I provided more concepts than the scope of the project so that the client could feel easy while making a selection and we consider it our first priority to satisfy our clients. :) Overall, it was a pleasure moment while working with you. Thanks a ton. Best of Luck! :)

:

Was very accommodating and displayed patience with me because I was new at this. I am very happy with the outcome and I highly recommend him!!




No comments:

Post a Comment