Monday, December 16, 2019

Design A Professional 3D Logo With Free Vector File











About:

I'll design an Outstanding LOGO with my creativity and skills in Vector (Ai and EPS), JPEG and transparent PNG

✔ Get ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your websites/business/product!

✔ My Designs are Unique and Standout with Incomparable Quality

✔ I always recommend to Order the vector file

✔ Premium Support

NOTE:

  • 24 hours turn around time is for first initial drafts, Revisions may take extra time
  • On Sunday, I do take a break to enjoy with friends, family and a cup of coffee!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sudair is very attentive, great communication and patient until I get exactly what I wanted. Work was fantastic and exceeded expectations! I recommend your exceptional work!

Seller's Response:

great buyer outstanding experiance thank you so much

Seller's Response:

I was in need of a logo for my business and after reviewing various professionals work, I decided on using Sudair_graphix. He was great to work with. I sent all the information and suggestions. We just had one little typo but he was quick to correct it and I requested a different font - typo fixed, different font - I love it. He was great with communication and his turnaround time was excellent.

Seller's Response:

great buyer outstanding experiance

:

Sudair is very competent at his craft and is also the most patient and accomodating seller I have dealth with so far. He goes the axtra mile even if you dont ask him to.




No comments:

Post a Comment