Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Creat Profesional Your Cartoon Character E Sport Logo Design For Gaming Twitch











About:

hello gamers.


I am Pranatha, I am a design e sports logo for gamers,I will creat professional mascot cartoon character logo




I provide mascot character e sports logo creation services with files (100% original) and provide high resolution, unlimited revisions and friendly prices with the results you want until you are very satisfied guys :) because of the number one customer satisfaction for me.




# OK, THIS IS REASON WHY YOU SHOULD ORDER TO ME.
1) I provide high resolution
2) You will get whatever you want here,
3) I make with semi-realistic details
4) friendly prices and if you order more than twice you will get a 10% discount from me.

5)  I also provide fast track services




# HOW TO ORDER
1) please contact me, I will help you to choose the right package for the logo design that you want.
2) I will always answer all your wishes.

3) immediately get awesome sketches from me !!!!
I will guarantee your satisfaction here !!


yeah ..
please send your reference and what details you want to me when you order ..
enjoy for cooperation,


greetings from me PRANATHA


THANK YOU :)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

great service and design. my son will love it. Thank you Pranatha. Will use again if the need should arise.

Seller's Response:

yeaa thank you very muchh !! im happy to hear it :)

Seller's Response:

awesome GIG!!! IF YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN SATISFIED WITH YOUR GAMER PIC THAN THIS GUY IS WHO YOU WANT! thank you again! he worked with me till i was satisfied and pic came out better than expected.

Seller's Response:

thanks sir happy if you happy with the result !! yeaahhh

Seller's Response:

Great designer




No comments:

Post a Comment