Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Design A 3D Business Logo For You











About:

I will design EYE CATCHING, UNIQUE, ATTRACTIVE logo for $5.
I will design logo for your company website name etc.



MY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE


The main important things in My services is



  ****CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and AMAZING LOGO DESIGN IS MY FIRST PREFERENCE****



  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Professional, unique and dazzling ideas.
  • HIGH Resolutions
  • 300 Dpi Images
  • Fast Communication
  • Avaialable at any time for you
  • Quick Reply
  • 100% Money Back Guaranty 


MY PACKAGES DETAILS



  1. I will design 2 AMAZING Logo in BASIC Package and give you image files(JPG,PNG,PDF)
  2. I will design 2 AMAZING Logo in STANDARD Package and give you image+source files(JPG,PNG,PDF,Ai)
  3. I will design 3 AMAZING Logo in PREMIUM Package and give you image+different source files(JPG,PNG,PDF,Ai,PSD,EPS)


My EXTRA SERVICES include



  • EXTRA FAST DELIVERY
  • SOURCE FILE




So What are you waiting for...... place your order now and get your STUNNING logo design

Reviews


:

Was very accomodating and responsive. Very satisfied.

:

Hi thanks

:

Thanks again for great work.

:

Great experience with seller!

:

Great professional and solid process. I will be using Qas again.




No comments:

Post a Comment