Friday, December 20, 2019

Create A Gaming Logo











About:

I will create a logo that can be unique to each buyer. I use a very versatile design style: Mascot, 3D, Cartoon, Flat, Material or Minimal. 



TWITCH OVERLAY starting from the standard package (If you choose to receive the Overlay) or alternatively you can add the Overlay to your order In my Gig Extra.



Social media kits are cover and design for Twitter, Youtube and Facebook. They are available starting from the standard package; I'll give you the opportunity to choose Twitch Overlay instead.



During the purchase of a package, just write me in the description of what you want: "I chose to receive the Overlay" or "I chose to receive the Social Media Kit"



If you want both, just add Overlay Twitch in order.



Please contact me before ordering if you have any particular or different requests from my design style. Thank you





Style



  • Flat
  • Material Design
  • Cartoon
  • Mascot (My style of design)
  • 3D
  • Glossy
  • Other


Design



  • Initial
  • Text

  • Symbols

  • Abstract
  • Shields

  • Emblem
  • Badge

  • Other

Reviews


:

I bought this gig to have a logo for my twitch account and was more than satisfied with how it turned out!

:

This seller goes above and beyond on your logo design! They not only did my logo but sent me tons of variations and specific sizes for social media and different platforms. 10/10 work and delivery! I will come back in the future!

:

Communication with the seller was great. He was very kind and had a lot of patience with me. The Logo he delivered is beyond any expectations and is even better than I thought it would be because I didn't have the clear idea what my logo should be like at the beginning. I would warmly recommend this seller to everyone! :)

:

I bought this Gig because I have a csgo clan and the seller has met all my expectations. Me and my partners are very happy

:

Awesome service. And wonderful art work Looked over his previous work and really loved it so I gave it a shot and was not disappointed! 5 out of 5




No comments:

Post a Comment