Monday, December 30, 2019

Create Handdrawn Or Vintage Outdoor Design Logo Or Tshirt











About:

*Make Sure You Read The Description Before Order, Feel Free to Chit Chat with me :)



Hi, ready for new project now, 
So Let's make something awesome shall we :D



I will design an Original vintage outdoor for your project or business.


All Gigs is same the different only :



Basic or Minimal :

You will get design, high resolution, with tranparancy background. (no vector file or raw file, dont get commercial use) *you can added extra for Commercial License and source/vector file.


Standard or Medium :

You will get design, high resolution, with tranparancy background, source/vector file.

*you can added extra for Commercial License



Premium or Great :

You will get design, high resolution, with tranparancy background, source/vector file. Preview, Random Bonus (Bonus can't be revision). *you can added extra for Commercial License



If you order i will make 2 or 3 so you can choose which one you like it.




PS: and i only make design with my style so please take a look to picture in this gigs.



Thanks for your understanding :)

Reviews


:

Thank you so much for making this logo for me! It is so beautiful!! Exactly how I was picturing it would look.

:

This seller makes beautiful work. I was very impressed with the speed, communication, and price. I would definitely order again.

:

I am truly satisfied with this product you really have a gift thank you im very lucky I found you.

:

The seller exceeded my expectations

:

Great work! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment