Saturday, December 14, 2019

2 Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Hello, I'm San.

I'm here to help you to build your business/brand to stay creatively, I'll design MODERN MINIMALIST LOGO that will best describe your business, product, website, online store or company.

I only create QUALITY and ORIGINAL designs and I assure you premium service with my modern tactics of graphics designing skills. If you need an extra fast delivery please let me know. you’ll love with a fast delivery time.

Why should you hire me?

I have years of experience in working with clients from all over the world and my objectives are to satisfy my buyers and deliver an original and high-quality that will increase their customers, sales, and top in the market economy.

  • 100% ORIGINAL LOGO 
  • Unique concepts of Modern Minimalist Logo
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • High resolution printable files
  • Premium 24/7 customer support
  • FREE 3D mockup
  • Vector  files
  • Money back guarantee
  • 24 Hours  Express delivery



Previous work here :
 https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHqKphw



If you have any requests or questions please feel free to send me a message.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for working with me on this amazing project. I would love to work on your upcoming projects too:) Have a Nice Day !!!!

Seller's Response:

San listened and delivered exactly what I needed from the first shot! Very happy with his work and creativity. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a logo that use negative space brilliantly.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for working with me and for your honest feedback that motivates me to do my best for every project :) Have a Nice Day !!!!

Seller's Response:

sandesigns was a great seller. I asked for a few different designs as I was on a personal blocker myself and they delivered! Very impressive designs and gives me the inspiration I was looking for. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for clean and minimalist logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment