Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Create A Flat Or Minimalist Logo For Your Company











About:

Looking for Unique, High Quality, Eye-Catching Logo For your company?

I will Design Creative and custom LOGO for your company

Basic Gig includes $10:



1. Unique, Creative, Modern, Eye-Catching Logo.

2. Provide High-Resolution JPEG and PNG format.

3. For every client treated as a Loyal Friend.

4. Amazing  Mock-up for presentation

5. 24 hours Support



Briefing Details :

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU TO START 

--------------------- 

1. Company name (website if any) 

2. Slogan or tagline (if any) 

3. What type of logo would you like? (eg: Word mark, letter form, typography etc.) 

4.Which colors you think are right? 

5. Attach any styles examples of logos, fonts or pictures you like or you have in your mind (if any).

**In case no images, fonts etc are provided I'll use my creativity, marketing knowledge and experience to come up with the best brand awareness idea.**



Have any questions? Do message me.

I look forward working with you :-)

Thank You and Best Regards,

Moin

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very attentive to detail and precise

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much 🙂

Seller's Response:

Brilliant, I love working with the seller. They are Always helpful

Seller's Response:

Brilliant job, I would recommend this seller as their communication was outstanding. Very hard working and delivered a good project for us.

:

Thank you very much 😇




No comments:

Post a Comment