Friday, December 20, 2019

Design Beautiful Logo, Blog Header,Marketing Flyers, Images











About:

I simply love design, and even more than that, I love seeing the thrill of a customer when they receive a logo or design that they absolutely love. That is my number one goal. 



I am fast, easy to work with, easy to communicate with, and have extensive experience in the design industry. If you are not happy with my work, you may request a refund.



Designs I specialize in:



  • Logo
  • Blog banner/headers
  • Blog post images
  • Social media headers
  • Business cards
  • Stationery
  • Flyers/posters


I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

The work delivered was brilliant. I’m really pleased with it. Design jewel was very patient with me and helped me with my logo design.

:

Very good. I’ve use her service twice.

:

Will work with you until you are satisfied

:

Great job . Very happy with works

:

Fantastic Jewel definitely knows her stuff Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment