Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Design Illustration Mascot Logo For Twitch, Youtube, Esport











About:

Hello



Did you looking for any illustration mascot esport logo for your Esport Team, Youtube Channel, Twitch,  Community, Gaming logo etc.?

I will design a awesome best illustration mascot logo for you like animal, person type, etc. I will make your Ideas become the best awesome mascot logo . this is 100% original my own work





What will you get from these gigs?



  • Unlimited revisions
  • Extra Fast delivery

  • 4000 x 4000 jpeg preview with awesome background
  • Large size, high resolution of png file with a transparent background
  • All logo format ( mascot with text, mascot only, text only)
  • Editable vector file in adobe illustrator


I will always keep you updated during the process



  • After you order I will sketch for the concept within 1-2 days
  • After the sketch is finished I will show you to get your feedback.
  • If you want to request modification please feel free let me know.
  • If the sketch is fixed I will continue the process of vectoring, coloring and finishing




Note: 

Please message me first before order, tell me about character brief that you needs and you can order after I approve the project

Thank You

Reviews


:

Exactly what I was looking for PERFECT

:

Very good!

:

Absolutely talented and gifted. A pleasure to work with!

:

AMAZING DETAIL. GREAT LOGO

:

Awesome! love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment