Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Create Professional Illustration Cartoon Mascot Logo











About:

I will create you a professional custom illustration/ cartoon logo, with chance on revision and source files.



Free Service: Negotiable :)



  • If your given instruction not fits with my requirement i've got rights to cancel the order
  • Response sometime take little longer, but we'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
  • Feel free to contact us if you have any question regarding to my service. 

Reviews


:

As my first experience with Fiverr, it took a couple revisions to get what I had in mind, but the end result was great. Yusak was quick to communicate and respond with requested changes. I will use this gig again!

:

Nice job! Beautiful and fast

:

Second time ordering, super happy both times!

:

quick easy and prompt

:

such a talented individual




No comments:

Post a Comment