Thursday, December 26, 2019

Design Corporate Branding Identity For Your Company











About:

Are you looking for a Professional Company Branding Identity design or Stationery design?


You are at the right place.


I Will Provide you all Custom task with Unlimited Revisions. 


My packages include:


STARTER Package:
  • Logo
  • Business card
  • Email Signature
  • Letterhead
  • Print-ready files + Source files
  • Unlimited Revisions


DELUXE Package:
  • Logo
  • Business card
  • Email Signature
  • Letterhead
  • Envelop
  • Flyer
  • Social Media Cover Designs
  • Print-ready files + Source files + Transparent Images + Mockup Image
  • Unlimited Revisions


ULTIMATE Package:
  • Logo
  • Business card
  • Email Signature
  • Letterhead
  • Envelop
  • Flyer
  • Brochure
  • COMPANY PROFILE
  • Social Media Cover Designs
  • Print-ready files + Source files + Transparent Images + Mockup Image
  • Unlimited Revisions


If you would like to discuss about a Branding Identity Design project, I would like to hear from you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Samim was great to work with, he was very fast to turn the work around and he was great to communicate with and the results were great. I will be using him again.

:

Nailed it. I've had at least 10 sellers try to design my logo and only samim_mia got it right! Thanks!

:

I am very happy to hear that I am the one. Thanks a lot.

:

He was very helpful. I am not great with computers, so it was nice to have someone who was able to give me good, real time feedback, change things many , many times, lol. He was very hospitable to my needs. Great job.

:

Followed my design brief well, and came up with several good concepts for me to choose from. Recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment