Saturday, December 21, 2019

Creative Logo Design











About:

hello Friends....



i am full time graphic designer, I'm offering my creative logo design. With over 7+ years experience I can produce your creative logo in any style. I will always ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your company



My Services Includes.



  • Unlimited Unique concepts
  • UNLIMITED revisions 100% Satisfaction. 
  • 100% original vector logo, convert to any size without the loss of quality.

  • Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or any other file types you would require. 

  • FREE 24 hour Express Delivery
  • Friendly communication
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money  

  • Professional and fast customer service and communication

  • Final logo files for web display, printing


Style : 
Modern | Professional | Flat/Minimalist | 3D | Retro/vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Stylish | Signature | Customized Logo Design





Please feel free to let me know if you like to know any other details and I would be happy to help. 



Why wait? Order now and have an OUTSTANDING logo within 3 Hours or less....

Reviews


Seller's Response:

"I am very impressed with the speed and efficiency of Umesh's work. I will be passing more work through him very soon"

:

Umesh did a Very good logo for me and I'd definitely suggest him and would re-hire him in the future! All the best Umesh.

:

thanks a lot!

:

Great work! Impressive! Very very happy to work with you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment