Sunday, December 29, 2019

Business Logo Design











About:

Hi and thanks for visiting my fiverr gig.



Please contact me before ordering for complex Logos (Illustrations). 



I will provide: 



  • FULL logo pack including .ai, .png, .eps, .jpeg , .PDF. I will design a qulaity logo for your business. 

  • 100% original vector logo, which is editable to any size without any quality loss.
  • The logo pack will include a hi resolution vector picture, all the file formats you will need for print, editing and display purposes


All I need to get started is a few details on your requirements, which can be seen below. If you're unsure on anything just send me a message and I will be happy to help. I look forward to working with you ;-)



REGARDS:- WALEED REHMAN

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great! He understood my needs

Seller's Response:

Good work Waleed, Thanks

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Amazing!! Super happy!!

:

Thanks a million,I have really enjoyed working on this.I appreciate the tip as well :) !




No comments:

Post a Comment