Thursday, December 12, 2019

Create Your Perfect Logo For Your Business











About:

Hi everyone!
I'm here to create personal and unique logos for your business.
Plus, I not only create logos for business activity, but I also do it for brands, or social medias.
My logos are created either with graphic drawing or illustration apps/programs, and are always edited personally, in order to provide you with the maximum "uniqueness" level.
Please, feel free to contact for further questions!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great working with seller. Some confusion about payment with fiver not the seller as the price quoted was not the price fiver invoiced and the seller was short changed by fiver. This guy does good work and I will reccoment him, I wish I had his email so I could deal direct.

:

Thank you so much for your words! Please, feel free to contact for further projects!

:

fast response

:

Very helpful and fast. Thanks Max :)

:

Massimococco was very responsive during the process. He really put forth a great effort to design the type of logo that I wanted. It took only a few times between conversations for him to figure out what I wanted & how I wanted it, and he got it right. I'm really so thankful to him.




No comments:

Post a Comment