Monday, December 9, 2019

Logo Design I Am Really Good At











About:

Are you want to get high quality & pixel best LOGO Design  in proper rates?

Yes you are the correct place. 



I'm Vivan Kabir full time Graphic freelancer. I’m able to make a unique, modern, minimal, creative, professional and brand logo for your business, website, or product.



I offer in $10:-



> 2 original Logo concept
> With 3 revision.
> JPG + transparent + 3D Mockup
> And Excessive resolution 300 DPI
> Revision will send within 24 hours.



I offer in $25:-



> 3 original Logo concept
> Unlimited revision.
> JPG + Transparent + 3D Mockup
> And Excessive resolution 300 DPI
> Source file + Editable VECTOR document!
> Revision will send within 12 hours.



I offer in $50:-



> 4 original Logo concept
> With unlimited revision.
> JPG + Transparent + 3D Mockup + PSD +PDF And Excessive resolution 300 DPI Source file with Editable VECTOR! 

Social Media kit Stationary Design.
> Revision will send within 6 hours.



My SUGGESTION for buying THE Standard and Premium Package with Vector Ai file! (First-class for Printing)



Reviews


:

A pro with great talent

:

Polite, fast and just what we needed

:

This was our businesses first Logo design and if we should ever need another, we will return. Thanks again!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Excellent seller, great communication, exactly what I asked for.




No comments:

Post a Comment