Saturday, December 28, 2019

Design Creative Minimalist Logo











About:

Hello!



Welcome to our gig!!!


I am Freelancer & Graphics designer .



We create clean and minimal logo designs. Minimal design can always have a high visual impact and easy to remember for your costumers.



We do Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design.





Why order this gig?



◼ Creative and Unique Logo Design.

◼ Free Unlimited revisions.

◼  Best Service On Best Reasonable Price
◼ On Time Delivery.
We DO ORIGINAL WORK
◼ 100% Customer Satisfaction.

◼ 100% Money Back Guarantee.
◼ Respect Your suggestion.
◼ Lifetime support.



Note: 
  • We might use stock art/images or parts of it if customer demands.
  • Modification/ Revision will take 12 to 24 hours to deliver the revised file.
  •  We do not design Mascot Cartoon and 3D Logo.



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE US ANYTIME.



Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with you :)



Reviews


:

Mind blown, absolutely exceeded my expectation!!! I'll definitely be back

:

Very good work. I am very pleased

:

Great options, exactly what I was looking for

:

He did a great and really quickly done job, I and my team are really impressed

:

Thanks for the price tag idea in the logo




No comments:

Post a Comment