Saturday, December 21, 2019

Create Brand Logo Design











About:

If you're trying to get a professional logo designer for your company, business, website or product. Therefore you have got simply found perfect "GIG".



YES I can help you to get this. I'll design a modern, brand new, Flat-minimalist, creative, professional and skilled business logo with my power and skills in Vector (Ai and EPS), JPEG and PNG. My service is totally different from another logo designer. I have skilled, conductive approach with unlimited revisions. True style can't be restricted or capped. I will try my best for making you happy until your logo design is ready. 



I will provide:

1. Unlimited Revisions.

2. Professional Design.

3. Professional communication.

4. Editable & Printable file.

5. 3D mockup.

6. Custom designs.



If you have more question’s then massage me.



I am in online 24 hours in a day. ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Paid $22 for something i could have done in Paint. Very mediocre effort. Zero communication. He sends me 50 messages and Didnt pick up on my words that i was upset with his effort. Kept asking for more and more details Got fed up with it and approved the project

Seller's Response:

Efficient

Seller's Response:

Great buyer.

Seller's Response:

He has responded to all of my modifications and we are very pleased with his work!

:

Great buyer.




No comments:

Post a Comment