Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Design An Amazing And Hand Drawn Logo











About:

Thanks for your time and interest in my service.
If you're looking for a high quality, quick, reliable and hassle free service and want to make sure you'll 
get the best result for your investment then you've come to the right place....



What will you get from me?


  •  High-quality graphics
  •  Fast service
  •  Unlimited revisions
  •  Fully editable PSD file
  •  JPG and transparent PNG files
  • Unlimted free revisions to make sure you're happy with my work
  • 3D Mock Up
  • Source File

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I asked for another set of colors on my previous logo and added a signature - all done so quickly! Thank you!! I will be back

Seller's Response:

This is the second logo design I’ve gotten done by Milo and he did a fantastic job on both— I highly recommend him, he is so talented!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Above and beyond! I am very happy with my finished product. Milo is just awesome! Thank you for the job well done beyond my expectations!

:

Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment