Saturday, December 28, 2019

5 Concepts Modern Business Logo Design In 12 Hrs











About:

Welcome to this LEGENDARY GIG.

♛ LOGO is the key point for the success of the business. This is good for your business to have an attractive and cool brand identity in the market. If you are looking for a new elegant and unique logo design for your company, business, project or website. This time you are at the right place.

I spend hours in research for a targeted concept design and then present my logo design with outstanding displays, Samples are displayed in my portfolio which assure the level of quality i deliver in my designs..!

Kindly select STANDARD or PREMIUM pack for best results similar to my portfolio. Contact With Me Before Place Your Order

✔ Logo Design  Portfolio :flic.kr/s/aHsmHQ5Hjh



 ☛ WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE 

☑ You will receive 100% vector file with all file formats.

 We will design your logo using a 100% vector application

 Unlimited logo concepts with revisions.

 We will provide Editable Original Logo files.

☑ Money back Guarantee.



 ☛ WHY TRUST CHOOSE ME?

 100% Customer Satisfaction 

 100% Money Back Guarantee 

 I guarantee on-time delivery 

☑ FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated. 

 Unlimited Revisions



Exclusive on Fiverr only!

Regards,

Rumi

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Have worked together in the past under another account. Second time around was a great experience as well.

:

Did a good job in redesign our brochures. He worked quickly and in time. We can always recommend him for new jobs and we will offer him again.

:

I really enjoy working with him.

:

fast turn around. he did my company brochure in less than 24 hours. I am happy

:

It was ok . He is good




No comments:

Post a Comment