Friday, December 13, 2019

Design Hand Drawn Signature Logo











About:

  • Looking for Professional, Custom, Creative, Unique, Modern and High-Quality Logo? you are at the right place for the perfect person! I strongly believe that I am creative, innovative person who love creating Graphics that astound people.

 

Here's what you can expect:

  • Professional, friendly service.

  • Unique customized icon based logo.
  • JPEG and PNG, with High Res Files in 2000 X 1800


Please feel free to ask anything.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Small details are important, either this seller lacks or doesn't care to recognize the small details or she attempting to extract more money from customers; both are sad and unacceptable.

Seller's Response:

So disappointed from this review. This is a two way communication process. How would I know what you need? If you wouldn’t tell me? You reply for every delivery late even after many days. I revised all on time as per your requirements. You should have tell me what you want instead of doing this. BTW thank you so much! :))

Seller's Response:

Communication was great and so was the finished product! It took less that 24 hours to receive my logo. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much 😊

Seller's Response:

Quick response and very easy to work with! I told her what I wanted and she exceeded my expectations, such beautiful work! Would definitely use again and recommend to others.




No comments:

Post a Comment