Monday, December 9, 2019

Design Modern Logo In Just 24 Hours











About:

If you are looking for creative and professional logo for your company, I will provide you professional logo design.



* WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE *



1. Up to 3 logo concepts to choose from.

2. Fully custom logo.

3. Unlimited revisions.

4. Delivery in just 12 hours.

5. Source files.

6. I will provide you source file and vector formats.

7. Vector formats ( ai, pdf, png, eps, psd and jpeg ).

8. 3d Mockup.

9. Social media Kit ( facebook and twitter banner ).

10. Continued Support even after completion of order.



Please feel free to contact me for further queries.



Isabel




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Isabel was great! 5 stars across the board: work quality, responsiveness, time to completion, and everything in between! Highly recommend and will use services again

:

seller is super quick, does great work, and he came up with awesome logos after only a brief description. I will definitely be back! Made my life easy!

:

This was amazing the way my idea was transformed into somethings that I'm proud of... Thanks I will definitely use this gig again.

:

This was my first Fiverr experience, and I think it went pretty decent. Seller was fast and communicated well with no problems.

:

Absolutely recommended. The project took a little more time, which was my fault. The communication was smooth and fast. Honestly, I googled the design to see if it is a copy (had happened before), which it wasn't. In a nutshell, I'll come back whenever I need a logo. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment