Sunday, December 22, 2019

Design 2 Luxury Premium Business Logo In 24 Hrs











About:

I'll design an Outstanding LOGO with my creativity and skills in Vector (Ai and EPS), JPEG and transparent PNG

✔ Get ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your websites/business/product!

✔ My Designs are Unique and Standout with Incomparable Quality

✔ I always recommend to Order the vector file

✔ Premium Support



My Work: 
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmdjnWxd

 

 Nothing Beats the Experience, Check out my Live portfolio and Client's feedback, and be assured 



Why trust me and benefits you get?



  • Less than 2 Hours Response Time
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Team of Award Winning Designers
  • Swift and Reliable Communication
  • Express 24 Hours Delivery (include gig's Extras)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy transaction.

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Conceptualdeg was great to work with! After buying multible gigs from other designers I was still not happy with what i was recieving but working with Conceptualdeg changed my exprience entirley and got the job done perfectly! I am very happy to work with you again :)

:

Thanks a million, I have really enjoyed working on this. I appreciate it !

:

Great! I will do more with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment