Monday, February 10, 2020

Design Two Amazing Feminine Logo











About:

Hello,



If you are looking for elegant feminine logo then you are in the right place. I will design sleek gorgeous logo with script or chic font, use initials if you want.



The color would be gold, rose gold, blush, pink, teal etc.     



After placing order you will get a set of questions which are the requirements, I need to design your logo. 



Social media kits include fb, twitter, Instagram header, and cover. 



If you have any questions then don't hesitate to contact me.



Thanks  

Reviews


:

I had no idea what I wanted and did not give the seller very much to go off of, I pretty much said "i like these colors I work in this industry, be creative!" and the logos turned out better than I could have imagined. I did have him make one or two modifications for me and he did exactly as I asked with a quick turn around time

:

Beautiful work but if you purchase one that you can choose from multiple logos there isn’t much of a difference in them.

:

Appreciated the communication to confirm certain requirements. Great job!

:

quick and exactly what I needed

:

I highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment