Thursday, February 6, 2020

Make Business Logo, Identity, Stationery, Catalog











About:

Please read the description carefully.

Hi I am  JOY, and owner of Blue_Fox.  I aim to create unique, positive and spiritually charged designs that bring harmony, happiness, and joy to all people. I believe that every object and symbol carries with it a vibration or energy which affects us and everyone around us at different levels of awareness.

  • Clean High-Quality PROFESSIONAL LOGO
  • Friendly communication and dedicated VIP response 
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction 
  • We guarantee on time delivery 
  • FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated. 
  • Lifetime Storage of your 

  • We provide Unlimited Revisions.
  • KIND NOTE: Unlimited Revision does NOT mean unlimited Logo concepts! We provide the logo design based on your specific requirements. If you want to change the entire logo concept after delivery, we request you to order additional gig as it is a FRESH DESIGN.

I offer high-quality service and 100% reliability.



Order now,

I can surely make you surprised with my work.



Kindness and Love

Saiful.Joy


Thanks!






Reviews


:

Saiful_joy is wonderful to work with! He did a very professional job and created logos, Facebook cover, stationery, and business cards designs for me.

:

Saiful_joy was prompt, did a fantastic job and provided me with multiple logo options to choose from. I liked them so much I purchased multiple logos and would gladly work with him again.

:

2nd time using saiful joy for Logo design. reasonable prices and great work. easy and accommodating

:

Good at logo design.

:

Great logo design skill Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment