Friday, February 14, 2020

Design Creative Unique 3D Logo











About:

Best Quality Logo on Fiverr | 18K+ Happy Clients Worldwide



Our Recent work portfolio : https://goo.gl/ItOSve



I will design Custom, Modern, Classic ,Professional and High Quality Logos for any purpose.



3D logos can be easier for your customers to remember, too



  • ULTIMATE SATISFACTION, because I will continue to work until your brand vision is complete
  • UNLIMITED round of revisions
  • 100% Custom made design & You own full COPYRIGHT

  • Deliverable Formats - Ai (Vector), EPS, PSD, PDF, JPEG and PNG (Transparent BG), GIF


If you have any Queries about your logo, just drop me a message in inbox



Thanks

logoflow

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We had a little bit of misunderstanding regarding what I what wanted, but each time my revision was handled professionally. I would recommend them again. They helped bring my logo to life.

Seller's Response:

Logoflow has been great to work with. Their designs are simple yet bold. They communicate well and make revisions quickly. We’ll definitely work with them again.

:

Great!!! Thanks so much.

:

outstanding experience

:

excellent and creative team




No comments:

Post a Comment