Friday, February 14, 2020

Design Custom Band , Music Or Dj Logo











About:

Hello Artist



I WILL DESIGN YOUR DJ, PRODUCER, BAND, ENTERTAINMENT, & EVENT LOGO DESIGN PROFESSIONALLY



I will create a professional DJ and music  logo design for your with 24 HOURS exclusively.





24 Hours Delivery time  is associated with first delivery.



Gig Information :



  • BASIC PACKAGE $5 Package :




  • VIP service
  • 2 LOGO High Resolution JPEG and PNG
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Free 3d mock up.
  • Free extra fast 24 hours delivery service


STANDARD PACKAGE  $25: 



  • 2 logo concepts,
  •  SOURCE files , 
  • Vectors Editable files,
  • transparent file 
  • and 3d mock up
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • VIP service.
  • Free extra fast 24 hours delivery service


PREMIUM  PACKAGE $50:



  • 3 logo concepts 
  • Source Files,
  • Vector editable files
  • Transparent Files
  • 3d mock-ups 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Social media kit


   Feel free to ask me any question about this GIG.I Will be Happy to answer you.For COMPLEX designs please CONTACT me in the INBOX or provide I will UNLIMITED REVISIONS and still not satisfied then COMPLETE REFUND but please do not leave a Negative Review.Waiting for your positive Response.Have a good day



Thank you 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work

Seller's Response:

Thank you ..

Seller's Response:

Seller was amazing listened to everything I asked for if you need any art work or and type of logo design I would strongly recommend imrandesignss thanks again I’m very happy with the way my logo turned out

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience! They were very clear and directional with what they wanted and were open to ideas. Nothing other than an outstanding work done after that. Thank You!

:

Amazing work and I am quite particular so the response to my revision requests was fantastic!




No comments:

Post a Comment