Friday, February 7, 2020

Design Fashion Cosmetics Beauty Skincare Line Spa Logo











About:

Hello,
WELCOME TO GIG.
Fashion Cosmetics & Beauty salon skincare line Floral Spa & Esthetics Logo


I am an experienced designer at logo design and over 8 years. I specialized in fashion
, salon. makeup, cosmetics line, spa esthetics, yoga, wellness beauty and feminine style of designs. 
I can provide a unique, professional, modern, minimalist, and creative logo for your business.



Your satisfaction is my first priority
otherwise I will refund you.



 Services include.
   ✔ Deliver on time

   ✔ Editable source and vector file.
   ✔ Revisions till your 100% Satisfaction
   ✔ 100% Copyright Ownership.
   ✔ Refund policy
   ✔ Friendly communication
   ✔ Unique ProfessionalmodernLuxury.
   
IMPORTANT NOTE:

   ✔ No Mascot or carton  Design.
 

Feel Free to contact me here.

I also do Stationery, envelope, business cards, label, and packaging design, etc. You can hire me for your logo design and other graphics job. Looking forward to working with you.
.................PLACE AN ORDER NOW...................
Regard

naimadesign

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Naima was a pleasure. She brought my idea to life and will for sure work with her again. Anime delivered my products on time and her communication skills were great. Thanks again Naima.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for using Fiverr and my service. A++++++++++

Seller's Response:

Naima was great to work with. She understood what I was looking for and designed a logo I'm very happy with. I would definitely recommend working with her!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for using Fiverr and my service. A+++++++++++

Seller's Response:

The result was high, high quality. The project took way too long though and a lot of it I believe is possibly a language barrier? Overall though the designer's work is 5 star and I would employ her again, (if she'd have me!)




No comments:

Post a Comment