Thursday, February 13, 2020

Design Unique Logo For You











About:

HI........



WELCOME TO MY GIG



I am highly skilled as Professional Graphic Designer.



Customer satisfaction is our first priority.



If you are looking for Logo Design expert?



Then i guaranteed that you are on right place.



I Guarantee Logo will be UNIQUE, OUTCLASS, and HEART TOUCHING otherwise I will do again and again until your Satisfaction.



What you will receive:



  •  Unique concepts 
  • Fast answer for any required changes
  • UNLIMITED revisions 
  • 100% original vector logo which is scalable to any size without any quality loss.
  • Final logo files for web display, printing, and the original source files: JPG, PNG,.PDF,PSD,TIFF.AI or any other file types you would require.
  • Paid font (Additional Charges)


You will be 100% satisfied with my work.



Fell Free to contact me. 



I am 24/12 Online.



THANKS





Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was very patient with me and throw in business card as well.

:

Amazing fast delivery! Easy communication!

:

Ranaz is my designer for all my promo design. Love to work with him. he is quick

:

Created a custom logo for me. Had very good communication, got back to me very fast, and delivered everything he said he would. Also was flexible with me on my timeline. Very satisfied.

:

Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment