Monday, February 10, 2020

Photography Logo Or Watermark Or Signature











About:

I 'll design photography logo or watermark for you in $5 only...!



Want to startup/promote your business ??? you are at right place ... I'm here to assist you in your Graphic Designing Solutions ...

Logos are intended to be the reflection of a company. They play vital role in communicating  the unique identity of the brand and what it represents.



What you ll get :



  • High Resolution Jpeg
  • Transparent file
  • Vector file
  • Source File (Ai Psd Eps Svg Tiff)
  • Social Media Kit (Fb, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter banners)
  • Stationery Items (Business Card, Envelope, Letterhead)


Why choose me ???



  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • Excellent Communication skills
    • Quick Response 
    • 100% Satisfaction 

    • Money Back Guaranteed


ORDER NOW... 

Note: if order is automatically marked as complete, let me know if your work still needs to done, i ll send updated files ..

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I can not say enough good things about this epic seller! They saved me from a horrid fiver experience, gave me exactly what I was looking for and so very much more. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Absolutely PERFECT logos. very good communication, would definitely get more work done from Taiba in the future!! Turned out better than I had even envisioned it!!!!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much for your tip :) yayyyyyyyy

:

awesome experience very helpful and patience

:

Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment