Thursday, February 13, 2020

Design Unique Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

My Recent Work Samples/Portfolio:  https://bit.ly/2P7eM8Y


I will design a Creative, Unique, Modern, Minimalist and Professional Meaningful Logo


Hi, I'm an experienced and professional graphic designer. I'm skilled in logo & brand identity design.
Here i'm offering you my creative logo design service. My objectives are to satisfy my clients and deliver a original and high-quality professional meaningful logo design that will best describe your business/company/product/online store/brand/service/website.


What will you get from me?
  • Unlimited revision until you 100% satisfied
  • Professional, meaningful and fresh ideas
  • Unique design
  • Final logo files for web display and printing
  • High resolution 300dpi, jpg and transparent png + (ai, eps, svg, pdf, psd) vector-source files + 3d mockup
  • Favicon/Brand icon
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranty
  • 100% Money back guaranty
  • Friendly communication
  • Quick response
  • 24x7 Hours fast customer service and VIP support


Be Confident & Place Your Order Now!
I assure that you will be 100% satisfied from me. Your satisfaction is my success.


24x7 Hours is my working time.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime.



Looking forward to working with you :-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job! Very fast!

Seller's Response:

It was a real pleasure to work with you! great buyer......thanks

Seller's Response:

Dreamarts worked very quickly and reliably. I received my work in a timely manner. Thanks

Seller's Response:

It was a real pleasure to work with you! great buyer......thanks

Seller's Response:

Did high quality work. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment