Saturday, February 8, 2020

Create The Artwork For Your Podcast











About:

READ ME: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ORDERING FROM ME, YOU MUST MESSAGE ME FIRST. NO EXCEPTIONS! 



Messaging me first helps me to get a better understanding of your project, and ensures there will be no conflicts or issues on either party's end. 



Podcasts are becoming increasingly popular, and the artwork for a podcast can make all the difference. I know the exact requirements for images and how to catch a potential listener's attention.



ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE



  • High resolution, ready to use cover art 
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Source file
  • Commercial usage rights
  • Transparent version 


BASIC PACKAGE



  • Cover art ONLY
  • For podcasts with an established logo or branding, will incorporate these into the artwork


STANDARD PACKAGE

  • Cover art 
  • Social media kit (Facebook page banner, soundcloud banner, social media icons etc.)
  • For podcasts with established logo, branding, or just rough concepts. The branding does not need to be fully established.


PREMIUM PACKAGE



  • Cover art 
  • Social media kit
  • Logo/branding
  • For podcasts looking to build their brand's visual identity from scratch


The final product will be delivered only after the product is approved and the order is completed.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service! I highly reccomend if you're in need of her talents.

:

Muy Caliente.

:

Fantastic, unique artwork which is even better than I envisioned! Shelby was extremely responsive and communicated consistently throughout the process to check that I was happy with every step. She provided a really personalised service and I'm extremely happy with the outcome.

:

I really enjoyed working with you and am super proud of the work I created for you! Thank you for being a perfect client, and for allowing me to help you to bring your unique vision come to life!

:

Super accommodating with all my millions of change requests, speedy on the replies and an awesome final output I love. Very happy, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment