Sunday, February 9, 2020

Design Your Professional High Quality Logo











About:

7 Years designing high quality pieces. I will send you a sample in JPG format 400x400 approximately. Order my gig and tell me what you want or need!



If you need PNG, or AI / EPS / PDF please check the Extra Gig for Source Files =)



DO NOT ORDER before contacting with me via messages, i won't work with your project if you havent contacted me before.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Agustin did a great job. He was quick and efficient. Most importantly, he really listened to what I wanted and delivered well.

:

I like that fact he put his expertise ahead of my shallow wants and shared with me what would be best for my logo. I appreciate that.

:

Muy bien y rapido, estoy contenta

:

Muy buena clienta =)

:

I have used Agustin numerous times. He always does top notch work




No comments:

Post a Comment