Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Design A Custom Professional Logo For Your Business











About:

With this custom logo design service, you will be involved in the design process from the initial ideas to the final revisions. The logo I will create for you will be unique and it will not be resold or recreated for any other company. Full ownership of the final design belongs to you.



What do you get?

- 1-3 initial design concepts depending on the package you get.

- 5 free revisions on your chosen concept.

- Vector source files, digital image files including EPS, PDF, PNG (both with and without transparent background), JPEG, font and color info.

- Full ownership of your final logo. 



To start, I will send you a detailed questionnaire. I will use this information to understand the essence of your business and the feeling and ideas you want to convey. Within 2-5 days (depending on the package you get) I will send you the initial design concepts along with my thoughts and best recommendations. Once you have chosen one, we will work together through several revisions until you are totally satisfied with the result. Once the design is finished, you will receive all the ready-to-use logo files.

Reviews


:

Chris is very professional. She quickly understood the ideas I had in mind. I am happy with the result !! It was very nice to work with Chris, I recommend :)

:

I'm very happy with the result. Cris work fast and well. It was Perfect ! Thank you very much Cris.

:

Cris is an amazing designer. She really knows what she is doing and she helped me a lot with the design of my logo. She was very friendly and nice and understood exactly what I was looking for. I had an idea in mind and she improved this idea and made it a thousand times better! I really highly recommend her work :)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment