Thursday, February 6, 2020

Design Your Business Logo











About:

Hello! I'm Master, a professional designer and LEVEL TEO SELLER on Fiverr!



I'll provide different design concept based on your requirement and you can choose style from my work in samples. Just give me an idea of what you would like it to look like color, text etc. I guarantee friendly behavior and 100% satisfaction with my work.



------------------

With Basic Pack you'll get:



  • Two different design concept
  • JPEG HQ, PNG Transparent BG
  • Source File
  • 3D Mockup
  • Unlimited Revision
  • You can upgrade extras at any time
-----------------



For Superior details and Quality, you need to buy the Standard or Premium Package.

-----------------

NOTE: If you need something not mentioned in this gig description or want to ask more questions please contact me. I look forward to a working relationship with you! :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Extremely professional and easy to work with. Delivered a very high quality product in a very quick time, Will be coming back for any future graphic design needs

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your amazing review and recommendation about my work. Really a pleasure to working with you. Thanks for the Tip also. I look forward to future projects :) Best, Master_Monster

Seller's Response:

My new logo is amazing, finding this Seller was easy with the examples of their work posted on their page. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Very happy to see that you like my first artwork without any revision. It's a great experience and thank you so much for the Tip!!

Seller's Response:

The creativity of the design exceeded my expectation. My description of what I wanted wasn’t much to go on, but they took what little I gave them and ran with it. Couldn’t be happier!




No comments:

Post a Comment