Friday, February 7, 2020

Create Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

THIS IS UNIQUE MODERN MINIMALIST GIG ON FIVERR





What you will have for
:



  • Unique Minimalist logo concept
  • High resolution 300 DPI Printable PNG Files
  • Source/Vector Files (Ai/EPS)
  • Free Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Money back guarantee
  • Lifetime Customer Care Service



Why You Should Hire Me



  • Over 6 years of experience
  • 100% confident and satisfied rating from previous work
  • Quick response for all your messages 
  • 24/7 Friendly service and Lifetime support
  • Fast reversal on alterations service
  • Unique and attractive designs


My Portfolio: 

https://www.behance.net/gallery/73659155/Minimalist-Logo-Designs



Feel free to contact me anytime for your SOLID Flat and Modern Minimalist Logo Design.

100% quality and satisfaction in my work is guaranteed. Free Unlimited Revisions



Please read the FAQs below before ordering.



Sincerely,

Mark

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller worked fast and was able to approach my request through three different views. I appreciate the uniqueness of the designs.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your time take to leave me a feedback! I'm really glad you're pleased, and I look forward to working with you more in the future. Thank You, Have a nice day!

Seller's Response:

Very fast response and great communication! thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your time take to leave me a feedback! I'm really glad you're pleased, and I look forward to working with you more in the future. Thank You, Have a nice day!

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure and understands exactly what you need




No comments:

Post a Comment