Thursday, February 6, 2020

Design Complete Signature Kit For You











About:

I will design a complete signature kit including a main logo, one alternative logo and a sub mark logo for you in 24 hours. I will give you different designs to choose from them for your ease.


What you will get from me:


Unique and Creative design JPG
Transparent PNG
300 dpi
One main logo
one alternative logo 
one sub mark logo
Unlimited revision's

SOCIAL MEDIA KIT 
Very friendly customer service
24hr is the fastest delivery
100% ORIGINAL, CUSTOM, NO COPYING, NO TEMPLATES!



NOTE :

NO ICONS INCLUDED IN SIGNATURE LOGO, FOR INCLUDING ICON YOU NEED TO ORDER EXTRA (ICON).

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love all 3 of my logos, I’ve worked with 3 other logo designers and this seller was the best and quickest. Quality was amazing. No Complaints

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Very nice person , quick to respond and made all of my vision come to life. Thank you very much will define in touch for my other business in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! You are so amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment