Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Design An Eye Catching Vintage Outdoor Logo With All Files











About:

Your Journey towards branding of the company starts with an effective logo. Take a first step into the branding of your company with my eye catching and hand drawn vintage outdoor logo designs. I will provide you out of the box concepts for you. 



With me, you will receive a high-quality, professional adventure or hand drawn logo design that any brand would be proud of – one that will make your customers stand up and take notice. So, take a first step into the branding of your company with My beautiful and hand drawn vintage outdoor logo design. 

You share all your ideas with me and I will take care of the rest.



  • PACKAGE DETAILS:


  1. 100% Original, Creative outdoor Design
  2.  Design based on your Company, Organization, Industry area of expertise 
  3.  Unlimited designs and revisions.
  4.  Vector Logo file Scalable to any size
  5.  Black and White Vector file Included
  6.  100% ownership of your logo
  7.  Full Logo packs including files for website and Printing 




  • Note: I am getting back to fiverr after 2 years of being away for some personal reasons! now i'm super and ready to receive your orders!




Best,

Simo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

top top top top

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Working with manlymandesign (Adam) was a wonderful experience! He is a very gifted graphic designer. He responds quickly to messages and we were able to work to get the design exactly how I hoped. I would highly reccomend him and would work with him again! Thank you

:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you. I do everything I can to satisfy my clients and I don't care how much time or effort it takes. All I want is to see a happy customer.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment