Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Minimal Modern Monogram Symbolic Initials Text Logo











About:

Welcome to my GIG



Are you looking for CLEVER monogram logo design for your start-up ? Then you are in right place. I will gladly help you to design a unique and clever logo for your company/ web/ organization even for personal use. I will combine your initials letters of your name or for your company in a very eye catching way and make your mark look very professional and service with unmatched quality and outstanding delivery time. I work with all my passion and determination until my buyers are satisfied  with their final product.



If you need anymore information about this Gig don't hesitate to contact me Thank you :)



Go ahead ORDER NOW!


Reviews


:

Very smooth, my first experience doing logo/branding work, and wow...she knocked it out of the park with the 1st rev. Will come back as I need further brand/logo help!!!

:

Ellinorzoey is the best minimalist logo designer on fiverr.

:

I am happy with the design and fast delivery

:

It was great

:

Terrific and well-crafted logo design.




No comments:

Post a Comment