Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Create Business Logo Design











About:

Hi There,

Why Business Success Depend On logo?

A logo can be described as the face of a company.  Quite often, it’s the first thing that a potential customer will notice about your business. It's much more than just an image; it is a point of recognition for clients and an important foundation for the branding of your company. It is often said that customers form an opinion about a company within seconds. A well-designed logo is an easy way to convey to potential customers that your business is professional, trust worthy, and provides quality goods or services.





I promised I will Give Business Success Logo And Support Until You Not 100% Happy.



***My Nice Offer And Services***





Basic 20$ Pack



1. 2 Business Logo Concept
2. High-Resolution Design
3. Transparent Background

4. 3D mockup.





Standard 60$ (Recommended Pack)


1. 3 Business logos Concept
2. High-Resolution Design
3. Transparent Background

4. 3D mockup

5. Vector file+PSD+PDF +EPS+ Ai file



Premium 120$  (Recommended Pack)


1. 5 Business logos Concept
2. High-Resolution Design
3. Transparent Background

4. JPG+PNG+Vector file+PSD+PDF +EPS+ Ai file

5. 3D mockup

6. 
Stationery Designs

7. 
Social Media Kit.



Warm Regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hossainmd93 is my favorite graphic designer since years. After all the years in the business, he character has not been changed!! He is the same great person as before. Everything he design has a very high quality. I'm always happy if i have the possibility to order a new graphic from him. Continue to be successful and stay healthy and happy!! All the best!!

:

Hossainmd93 was mindful to revise whatever I requested... and he made sure to include various choices, so that I could choose my favorite. I was picky, and it took a while, but the end product is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I really enjoyed working with this artist!!

:

This artist was mindful to revise whatever I requested... and he made sure to include various choices, so that I could choose my favorite. I was picky, and it took a while, but the end product is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I really enjoyed working with this artist!!

:

Thank you so much.

:

The seller has great prices and quick deliveries. Very understanding and helpful. Whatever you ask the seller to do, they will do it exactly how you ask. I recommend this seller to anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment