Sunday, March 1, 2020

Make 3 Professional Logo Design











About:

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my profile



I will create a flat, minimalist business logo for you within 12 hrs.



As a full-time Graphics Designer. I am offering my Logo Design service exclusive on Fiverr.com, I have more than 4 years of working experience. You will get all kinds of logos like flat, minimalist, negative space, signature, wordmark, letterform, and many others.



Here's what you're getting.



  • Multiple design concepts (depends on the package)
  • Unique and original logos (100% Copyrights)
  • Unlimited revisions until your 100% satisfaction
  • All Editable for print and web
  • 300Dpi High-Quality Transparent and jpeg files
  • Fastest delivery and revisions
  • 24/7 customer support
  • Business card
  • Stationery
  • Social media kit (Facebook, Twitter, etc
  • Website design
  • Logo design, redesign/revamp
  • Flyer, brochure, menu, e.t.c


Please note:



"Revision" refers to modifying that I have already created. A revision doesn't mean a completely -brand new concept/look for a logo.



I don't design 3D, Mascot, character, Watercolor and Detailed logos.



If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask

Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Constantly working with this designer. Just wish he understood the concept of multiple graphics being in one graphic design piece. He tried to charge me for individual graphics even though it was the same piece. Kinda frustrating

Seller's Response:

It was great to work with you, there was a misunderstanding, but I never charged any extra from you.

Seller's Response:

I love my logo! This is my first time using fiverr and I took a long time deciding who I wanted to do my logo. Glad I picked shehry_designs. Awesome job, works fast too! Would recommend.

Seller's Response:

A huge thanks for choosing me among the competitive marketplace.

:

Perfect... Thank you so much for your great understanding... Awesome coordinates He is perfect and excellent work achievement...




No comments:

Post a Comment