Sunday, March 1, 2020

Minimalist Modern Business Logo Design











About:

HELLO ESTEEMED CLIENT!
If you’re looking for a Professional logo design, you are in the right place!

I am professional and reputed logo design service provider, offering 100% original and conceptual logo design solutions for businesses of varying sizes.
The logos will be the true representative of your business and match its nature and standard.

I have the good skill to look from the client’s eye and understand their needs creating their imagination the way they picture it, to help achieve their company/brand full potential. 

Why Imaageewiz?
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Attractive and unique designs
  • Extra fast within 24 hours
  • Super fast turnaround with best communication skills.
  • Unlimited revisions

    Custom Logo Design | Versatile Logos | Classic | Minimalist | Professional logo | Round Circle | Retro | Signature | Text  | Business | Corporate | Brand Identity

Don't hesitate to place an order , if you give me an opportunity, i guarantee you won't regret your choice


100% Money back guaranteed!
if you are not satisfied with the work.


Thank you so much.
Regards,
Imageewiz




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wish the communication would have been better to understand what I was getting. Cost for what I received was average. The final outcome was better, so I do appreciate you working with me. I'll make sure we communicate better I use you in the future

Seller's Response:

Good job - responded quickly - will use for future work

Seller's Response:

thank you so much, hope to work with you on other designs

Seller's Response:

-The seller sent a picture of "Sorry we haven't sent your order yet" in order to make it look like they completed the order in less than 24 hours. -The seller sent me two logos that were ripped off from Smuckers and Reese's. -The seller disregarded a lot of what I wrote in my initial request and in subsequent follow up messages. -The final images technically are modern and minimalist so I approved them, but they're ugly and not what I envisioned.

:

I asked if you were comfortable with the final design and i was willing to give more revision to make sure i satisfy you but you choose to approve, you wanted something modern and minimalist and you got it, if its not as good as you want , you should at least tell me.




No comments:

Post a Comment