Sunday, March 1, 2020

Creative Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Hello there ,

Welcome to my  Creative minimalist logo design Gig

I am happy to have you on my gig. Am Engineer By Professional and passionate Graphic Designer .I have been part of fiverr community since 2015 and have 6k+ satisfied Clients from all over the world.

You can see my designs that match latest trends and Based on Modern and innovative Ideas.

I strongly believe that i am creative, innovative happy people who love creating Graphics that astound people.



I strongly believe that i am creative, innovative happy people who love creating Graphics that astound people. we don't do complex graphics logo. 



All Concepts are always 100% original and customized to according to YOUR needs and style preferences.



I have detailed FAQs mentioned on this page to clarify any of your confusions before you order. You can still ask me any question if any confusion remains.



  • For Portfolio   "    https://goo.gl/AS4d4K   "


Please Note:

  • I might use stock art/images or parts of it if customer demands
  • Change of name after gig completion will be considered a new gig
  • Please keep requesting modifications till you get all final files delivered.


Regards:

OB



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love working with original_brand, This will be our 3rd logo done by original_brand, We have more logos we would like to do with him, Highly Recommend.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

:

As a returning customer I can’t express enough how happy I am with the level of service. Thank you for the great logo. I couldn’t ask for more :) Will be coming back for sure!!

:

Really appreciated seller's communication and his responsiveness. No matter how busy I was, seller was patient and work turned out great. Thanks!

:

He has understood my idea well and has made the necessary corrections to reach an optimal result. Great professional, highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment