Sunday, March 1, 2020

Design Sticker And Vinyl, Logo, Product Packaging Box, Label











About:

Are you still looking for a sticker design , logo design,lables,badges and vinyl design?

To remind here, I only serve all unique stickers, logos and badges in the form of non-print designs



My Expertise

  • Logo Design

  • banners Design(Facebook/ads/tweeter banners)
  • sticker art
  • badges design
  • product lables


Note : Contact me before ordering 

Best Regard

Danny

Reviews


:

Awesome work!! Appreciate the time and work put Into my order, dan listened, took in all the information and turned it into a masterpiece! Thankyou very much!

:

I liked dannyindra's style. Gave him parameters but creative freedom and he hit it on the mark. Will use again for stickers and other ideas.

:

Very Good Job

:

Thank you

:

Great as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment