Thursday, April 2, 2020

Design Your Modern Business Or Personal Brand Logo











About:

Hi there!



If you're looking for a logo for your business or personal brand, then you've come to the right place! I'm here to support you in getting the logo that fits your brand



About me

As a brand expert I believe a logo is so much more than just a piece of design that needs to look good. It's the first thing people get in contact with when they see or hear about your brand. View it as a pick-up line at a bar, it has the power to either impress or disappoint someone. I know you're searching for the one that impresses, and whether that "pick-up line" is a bit cheesy or very classy, I'll make it happen.



It's because of this belief that I stand out from other designers. I will work alongside you to create the logo you love. This means that I will always think about the best possible option. This means communication is key in my work.



So, what can you expect?

  • 100% Honesty and clarity
  • 100% Unique and modern designs
  • Simple and memorable designes
  • Feedback and insight about the choices I make


Contact me:

If you have any questions, feedback or concern, please feel free to contact me. I will always reply to any messages I receive.



- Robin

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perhaps in trying to save money I chose poorly, because I didn’t get the result I asked for and I felt I was clear on all points. The logo design is, ok, and I will use it. Moving forward I have to say it’s true. You get what you pay for. I should have known.

Seller's Response:

I'm sorry that you feel this way. I've sent you a private message where I offer to help and ensure you still get the logo exactly the way you want it.

:

The work he did to me I could do perfectly in photoshop. Nothing happy, I will not use the logo at all.

:

I'm sorry to hear this. I followed up on your order after you marked it as complete yourself and you told me at that time your were satisfied with the logo. If you would've told me you were unhappy with the result, I would've definitely been able to help you further.

:

it definitely between 1 and 5 . I might test both of them out. is it too late for the social media profile?




No comments:

Post a Comment