Thursday, April 2, 2020

Design A Modern Minimalist Unique Sports Logo Design











About:

Hello, 

 I'm a professional Logo/Graphic Designer with over 10 years of logo design experience.  I provide designs tailored to fit the client's need fast and queickly. My work is clean, simple and result driven.

 For one Gig i will design minimalist logo with unique , creative , classical , new style ,business logo and professional design



you can get: 

  •   UNLIMITED Revisions (FREE)
  •   Deliver in 24 hours or quick time.
  •   Friendly Customer Service.
  •  100% customer satisfaction.
  •  100% Money Back Guaranteed.
  •   jpg and png files
  •   High Quality 3000px woks.
  •  3 months revisions for the completed logo designs



 - and you can add the gig extras if you want..

 - and I will gladly accept tips for a work well done!

 

order now! 



 contact me now to discuss your project details and organize a custom quote!

thank you!

Reviews


:

Very happy with my delivery. Fast and accurate to my needs. Thank you

:

Amazing work as always. This is the 2nd time I had worked with deranalogo. She’s fast and precise! She took pride in all her delivery. Deal with confidence, will work with her again.

:

Excellent communication and product!

:

Great experience. Very good customer service and communication.

:

great service, fast response rate and good quality




No comments:

Post a Comment