Thursday, February 13, 2020

Create Your Name In A Graffiti Style











About:

***PLEASE READ***



Please contact me before buying if you have any special requests so we can discuss it.



If you wish to add a character please let me know and we can arrange that for a fee.



I will send you a sketch proof before i begin any digital work. Once the piece is digitized i cannot make any revisions to the letters so please tell me if you want the design changed when i send you the sketch.



I can however make a revision to the color of the piece if you so wish, but only one time. If you want more than one revision to the color then you will have to order the extra for it for an additional $5.



Reviews


:

This was my first time using Fiverr and based on this experience would definitely recommend. Seller took several concepts we provided and made them better than we could have hoped for. Amazing finished product couldn't be happier with service and design. Highly recommend!!! Would give more than five stars if I could!

:

Super fast delivery. Thank you for the quick turn around and awesome work!

:

Very easy to work with!

:

Great work.

:

thanks nice job




No comments:

Post a Comment